Thursday, June 23, 2011

Me and Theories. More me.


Over the years. Things change. You change. 
You sort of take the best things from around the people you know to become who you are.
Sometimes you pick up the wrong things. But someone else will come along and correct those things (hopefully)

OMG, How I met your mother is getting to me! Those lines sound like what Ted would say right? :))
But hey it's original haan!

So here are some of my quirks, lessons learnt, things that I picked up: 

1. I've begun reading books right from the foreword. Even textbooks. :)
2. I have to drink a glass of water after I brush my teeth.
3. I don't believe what people close to me are saying unless I get a proof from someone else.
    Got that from Dad. Pisses Mom a lot of times. Even I get pissed. 
    But, now, I do the same thing! :|
4. I tend to talk and be nice to people who aren't that close to me.
    But, My family, my room-mates: I get pissed with.
    Reversing that. Surely!
5. I want to travel the world. But, not alone.
6. I love watching movies on HBO. Entertaining. Insightful.              Missing that now :|
7. If the reasons are compelling enough, anybody can be anybody!
    "Miss Poet" talking :D
8. I think I let people take advantage of me. 
    My premise: Everybody is good, unless proven to be wrong.
    But, over the years again, it has changed to: 
        Everybody is bad, unless they keep proving they're good.
9. I like being goofy. It's sad when people think that is all there is to me.
   Shows they don't know me. Hence, I'm not supposed to feel bad about it.
   But, I STILL feel bad.
   Which gets me to the point:
10. I am super-sensitive. I cry. A lot.
     For silly things. Can't stop. :|
That rhymes.

11. I have a theory: People are born with/over the years develop a basic underlying emotion. That is the emotion they go to by default, when they don't know how to react. 
When caught in headlights, the deer:
Jokes/Cries/Gets angry.
My friend got mad at her bf, when he fell sick (How is it his fault that he fell sick?) But then, that is her underlying emotion: Getting angry.
Another one got yelled at by a random book-seller at a stall: She started crying. That is her underlying basic emotion..
Another...etc etc etc.
Think about it. Do you know what your underlying emotion is?

2 comments:

Sarat said...

Interesting changes you've mentioned there!

#11 is particularly thought provoking.

Ashwini said...

Thanks! :)
So, you know what your basic instinct is?