Saturday, May 21, 2011

Something.

How much is too much? How much is too close? When do you decide that "that" crossed the line? Somebody else cannot draw that line for you. You have to draw your own lines. Don't allow anybody inside that square box. The minute you do that, you are gone. They will walk all over you. Stamp your face and leave like nothing happened.
The fact that you let them into your space means that they mean something to you. But notice how, every single time that happens, you are unhappy?
Some incident, started off this chain of thought. I am not going to mention it, but I empathize with her.
I hate being dependent on someone else. For anything. It makes me feel weak. I don't want any favors from anybody. Not even my friends. Because everyone expects something in return. Nobody is or can be that good to be good to you without expecting anything.
Parents always are saying these kinds of things right? Trying to protect you. But you never want that protection. "I know my friends. I know they're not bad. Don't tell me who to hang out with or not."
Maybe we should all just shut up, stop thinking and listen to our parents.
You can never get enough of what you don't really need!


No comments: