Friday, September 30, 2011

Sailing pics!

Hey so went sailing again the other day. This time it was a cold day and one of the crew people was missing, so I got to do a little more than last time:- I was the squirrel! Actually I was that the last time as well, but this time I did something in addition to this, but don't remember what it's called. Psch. God bless my memory!

Here's some of the pics to let you get a feel.




Mr. Rex - the Dad. 


Glenn, the son and owner of the boat. Oh you must see their constant bickering. You might think it would've subdued by this age. (He's about 40 and Rex's 70(?)) But no. Even now they fight like a teenagers. But it is entertaining, nonetheless :)
Oh and you see that open space on the very left of the screen? That's the squirrel's position.



One of the smaller fleet of boats.
Sailboats in a race.


How could I not put a pic of wolfgang! :)

No comments: