Monday, September 19, 2011

Source Control 2.0

It is so annoying to listen to people talk about guys. Stuff like, How big their shoulders are. Or how tall they are. Pbbth.
 I mean there is so much more to think about than how they look! I switch off totally. Start making plans for next week and stuff. 

Speaking of which, been trying new awesome things, with new people.
 I went sailing! Amazing it is. If you ever get a chance to do it, you should. But be prepared to get tanned. So if you're planning to get married soon stay away. ;)
Or NOT. what the heck. It's your life!
Ok coming back, I forgot to put sunscreen on my shoulders and you won't believe how burnt they are now. So check point #2 : Wear sunscreen everywhere! Wait a min. Check #2?
What was check point #1? Be prepared to get tanned even after applying sunscreen.
Of course don't expect to be a master the first day. You'll get to hear tack, jibe a lot... If you're the inquisitive type you might wanna google about how sails masts work. You'll get a better perspective and understanding..
Abba I always go into weird details no? Anyway so I went out at about 10 am. And then there was no wind for the next 2 hours. And sailing is no fun with no winds. There is nothing to do. So we did the next best thing. Took off our clothes and jumped into the lake. ;) Had our own pool party with other people from other boats deciding to jump into the lake too..
Oh check point#3 : take hand sanitizer with you..you'll need once you swim and decide to eat. Sorry for the details again. But hey what fun is it without details?
Life would be so quiet without any digressing and arguing and coming to a consensus.
Applause for the originality! Ty Ty.

Ok then we ate and did some sailing. Since it was my first time I was just the ballast. Meanin whenever you tack (change the direction of the boat) you need to quickly go to the other side of the boat so there is more weight on the other side..
We had races with other sailors. Won one came 2nd once and came last the other time. And no there were not just 2 boats smart ass..
All in all I liked it. Will go again next week..hopefully.

Then last week I also played tennis..I think I'm naturally good at sports. Its like the chips for all sports are built in.. I just have to activate them..Also realized that I find  physically active men very appealing. It is sexy when guys put all their energy to return a shot. And what better sport to find that in than tennis. Ooh la la.

Studying wise, this semester is the most testing of all. Work getting more demanding plus two courses that I've taken as a distance student so I graduate this December. Then the job search.. You think you've reached  the stage where you are comfortable. And just when you start to get more comfortable, you are taken off guard. It's ok I guess. And then you feel good about yourself. Personality wise you are awesomer. Smile-wise you cant get any better.
I like to think I'm not narcisstic. But reading these posts you think otherwise, no?

Ugh and I hate trance. It is absolute shit. You have to be a dope head or completely drunk. Not my thing at all. I went to this dj concert kinda thingy. Full bored I was. Hard earned money gone down the drain . Bryan Adams is playing soon closeby. Dont mind paying for that..

No comments: