Saturday, December 4, 2010

Look up!

Why isn't anyone there when you need them the most! Don't I deserve even that much? Called people who I wanted to talk to, to feel better when I was down and the best thing they could say to me was you suck! I mean seriously, is that the best you can do?! And to think that these are the people who are supposed to understand you and you look up to.  Sickening- being desolated.

And just when you give up all hope you see a lightning in the dark! It's when you differentiate real friends from "friends" :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such situations help you grow up(honestly I hate them), I would not say that they seperate chalk from cheese but you feel bad about the perception you had on a few of them.

Ashwini said...

@You: Yeah, I'm kinda feeling bad because it wasn't expected of them. But...Life's like that. Don't know why it has to be this way though.. Btw, how old are you? Just asking..you seem quite knowledgeable about these things..

Anonymous said...

I'm 27, been a lot many times in such situations & learnt aplenty. The problem is that you start thinking/doubting/counting a lot before you open up with the genuine set as well.

Ashwini said...

^ I know, right! How will you ever trust someone again? As I'm growing older everyone's getting weirder. Egotistic. If this is what growing up is like, I wish I was in KG still!

Anonymous said...

Blog entries missing for sometime now . . .

Charan fotografie said...

Calvin My Fav Character