Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Of mood setters and downers.

I'm sure you have your own set of songs which take you to a different mood altogether. Here is a list of songs that really make me go :)))))))


Kya Mujhe pyar hai -Remix
Jaane kyun - Dostaana
Jab mila Tu -I hate love storys
I feel good - Anjaana Anjaani
When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
Drive - Incubus

Annie's song - John Denver


On the flip side, the songs that make me go :( like completely, totally. I always end up crying:


Bawraa Mann
Bin tere - I hate love storys.

Tujhe bhula diya - Anjaana Anjaani


Which of these figure in your list?


On a similar note, Have you heard the song, Na Na Na by Akon? I'm sure you would have. I don't know how I missed it for so long, but after carefully listening to it today it felt like a spoilt brat wanting a toy that he really fancies and crying until he gets it.The nasal voice quality doesn't help either. I mean really? You wanna make love after you've broken up? And then sing "nana na na na" ?!!! Song writers bhi na! Kuch bhi likthe hain!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the list I see only new Hindi songs, no old time favs from 90's?
May be you should think of a comprehensive list.

Sarat said...

Try Cry Cry (Rote Kayko Hum) from Jhoota hi Sahi..

Ashwini said...

@Anony: Yeah it's probably not a comprehensive list. Just wrote out songs that I am currently listening to.

@Sarat: Do you actually like that song or hate it?? Coz I don't think I do!

Sarat said...

Hmm, I neither like it nor hate it. Probably comes under this category.