Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Aaaand...the continuation!!

And just when I thought it was the most boring day ever, the night was the best ever! Watched Inception - (my second time) and again got the same feeling of heavy-headedness that I had got the first time. Dude, that movie keeps you glued to the screen and makes you use up so much of your brain! I actually had a head-ache! 
Either that, or it can put you to sleep. :) (I'm not joking, I actually saw a couple of them sleeping on each other! Don't know how they slept through such an epic movie though!) 


Anyway, so after the movie, I was invited to this awesome party where all the guys got drunk as hell and started dancing to anything and everything. Super funny it was. And then us girls joined in to the dance. It was so much fun! Danced till like 2 am until I was tired. And pissed at a drunk guy actually. He hit me twice for no reason! WTF! Actually I think he wanted to touch me one way or the other(Eww! I know!) These men think getting drunk gives them the license to do anything they want to! Bah. On the other hand, it was cute to see P and K trying to flirt with me. Haha. Usually they act like they don't care, but since they were drunk, it was different. Reminded me of Kutrapalli from The big bang theory ;)
I actually had a crush on P, but now that I know he likes me too, he's become just another guy. :P
So after all that dancing, plus the "hits", weariness set in and I left the place. Guys sober enough to drive, were sweet enough to pick us up and drop us home. But wait a min, I haven't reached home yet. The cops pulled us over on the way! The guy driving had taken a wrong turn AND he didn't have a license! The one who DID have a license wasn't driving! Call it good luck, or just a happy ending to my awesome second half of the day, the cops were kind enough to let us go with just a verbal warning.Being sober helped too... So yay to being sober! 


All in all a day with all it's balances.  It actually made me realize that everything comes in equal amounts. Yin-yang. Male-female. Love-hate. Day-night.....
So the next time you feel low about something, fret not, because a bright new day is right around the corner. :)

No comments: