Friday, October 1, 2010

Feel good feeling

Feeling real good today. That I can do things by myself. Feeling independent, intelligent and in love with myself. I just had a Research meeting with my Professor, and what he was talking about actually went to my head. The previous Prof I worked for, didn't make me feel this way at all. Partly it was because I never read/did what he asked me to do. And I did his work because I HAD to. And partly it was because he didn't know what he wanted me to work on in the first place.
The new Professor is a lot nicer and makes me do things until I understand them, or actually want to do them. He is a lot more precise in the direction he wants me to head and is so much more practical. It's making me WANT to learn and do things by myself. Hope this state lasts for a long time!

On a completely different topic, going to a Salsa class today. Should be fun!

No comments: