Monday, May 23, 2011

Love

I love animals. Especially dogs! To death. I know fore sure I will have atleast one dog in our house if not more..
Also, the size doesn't matter. (Pun unintended)
Little puppies are adorable. I mean who in the world hates puppies? Actually I do know someone who hates "puppies", but then I think she's just trying to "be different". Bleh. Things people do to get attention!
Anyway, so this was about dogs!

Everytime I passed this house beside ours, I had to stop by and play with their dog..They usually tied him out for an hour everyday and he would sit around in the yard waiting for people to stop by. I made it a point to play with him everyday, even if it meant taking a longer route! My day would turn infinitely brighter. :) I forget his name now though. Gah, have to do something about my memory!

These dogs below look kinda scary on first sight, but they were so friendly! Don't know how they take care of not one, but two such huge dogs! Taking care of such dogs can be quite a task. The amount of food, the amount of exercise, all becomes extremely important. Point in case is our dog back home. We didnt take her for walks regularly and now she's enormous! But that doesn't stop us from loving her as much as we do. My sis is trying to correct that now- taking her for regular walks and all..But then she was also pregnant sometime back. So we shall not be too harsh on her.

Darlings

This is my tired, fat but adorable lovey-dove :

How I miss you!
And her kids: :)
Labrador Pups
On the same lines (not really) please avoid travelling in horse-drawn carriages! It's like making a baby give you a piggy-ride. It is painful to watch them :(


I mean after so many modes of transportation available, why do you have to travel by a horse-cart? Buy a car, take a bus. Ride a bicycle or just walk! Spare the animals please!

No comments: