Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank God It's Friday~~NOT!

Just a week of work and I can see my whole life in front of me. Right now I have 5 days of work + cooking + living with a room-mate.  Later, all of this + A dog + kids! Too much to handle I say.
Sometimes I feel why are we even living? I mean, for what? 
The past week's been crazy. 6 am to 6 pm. And then cook and stuff and it's 10 pm- time to sleep, if I want to be able to get out of bed the next morning. My dad would have been so proud of me right now ;) 10 pm is when he would want me to sleep during Engineering. But things don't happen like you want them to.

Was waiting for today. Friday. But what I had planned to do with my roomie didn't happen because....hold your breath...she wanted to watch Splitsvilla. SPLITSVILLA, for crying out loud! I'm giving her the silent treatment. But this state is not gonna last for long. Knowing me, the words are gonna spill over anytime now. I hate it when people cancel plans for shit reasons. Trying to divert my mind by blogging. 
Any suggestions to see this doesn't happen in future?

One way is to make new friends from other countries.  Atleast you know they won't be watching #$%$^$^ Splitsvilla for sure. 
Another could be...not make any plans at all? Sha, that's not even an option. You have to keep going out. Keep living life even when you don't want to. It's what we're born for apparently. Live and then Die. But WHY?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!splitsvilla seriously?!!what a waste of time....
you should have gone out alone..explore the city..
why spoil your day 'cause of somebody's 'important' plans..?

Ashwini said...

No man, sad part about living in a city is it's not safe to go out alone. More so after 6. So my plans are dependent on somebody else's all the time! :(