Sunday, April 24, 2011

My latest addiction.

I think about you night and day. See what your latest updates are. Look out for anything that is related to you. I think I have a major crush on you. It has even got to a point where now I dream of you :)
If that's got you curious enough, No, this is not some guy I am talking about. Nope. Not today. Not this time. This time it is...........

A girl!
Just kidding. ;) Not.
Not not.
Aah I think I killed the joke. Anyway.

It is this stupid crazy obsession I have with make-up. If you've known me, even for a few hours, you so cannot relate that to me. At all. Ever. Never. But....You Never say Never! :)) (Stupid song btw)

So here's a picture of what I considered makeup sometime back. A hint of lip-gloss, some eye-liner and loose powder would all you could get me to wear. Forcibly or willingly. That's it. Just those things.
Even to a wedding. Or some major dress-up event.
This be all of it.--------------------->




And now. Look at what this girl has become. A crazy make-up maniac. On the loose.

This is all my make-up that I own. As of this week that is. :D
I feel there's so much more that I don't have. I'm going shopping next week. ;) And the crazy part is, I don't feel like stopping. It's like why did I miss out on all this all these years. There's so much you can do. So many variations. So many colors. And it all looks awesome on anybody. Like, anybody can look like a star. With a LOT of this stuff, of course. ;)

Here's what it can do:

From plain janes to bombs. Don't get distracted.
Concentrate only on the make up. On her FACE.

I just love their eyes. They all look so good!
 
JLo's Smoky eyes. Ooooh.
Wow, I can't believe it's me saying things like this ;)




I know a lot of you may not agree with me. You might say beauty lies in simplicity. Sure. If you think someone looks good even without it, nothing can beat that compliment :) Plus, you can't wear make up everywhere, every time. It's times when you want to look good and feel good. I think it gives a very polished look and shows that you care enough for the occasion to be well-dressed.

This is for those kind of people who think stars are from heaven.

Anybody can look good if they wanted to. You can't force them. It's not in your hands. And it is stupid to gawk at pretty girls, compare us to them and think we are just home-bred chickens( ghar-ki-murgis ). I could be anything I WANT. I could look as good as HER.

If I wanted to..

2 comments:

Malloc Internal said...

killing joke is nothing new to you.

actually neha dhupia in the picture looks good without make up. i hope you are not doing the same mistake that she did :)

Ashwini said...

I'm not saying people look good only with make-up. I'm saying you can look differently good with make-up.
And bout Neha dhupia, I think if it wasn't for that pout, the one with make-up looks better.