Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dislikes

A list of qualities that I completely detest in men. I'd hate it if he has even one of these.
  • A guy who looks good and KNOWS that he looks good. Oh spare me the airs! 
  • Someone who's too worried about his looks. Someone who is in front of the mirror more than his girl. Next, please.
  • A guy who thinks he's smarter than he actually is. My God, how do they even get that feeling? Me thinks, they haven't taken a look around and seen what's out there. I wouldn't want to be the one to burst their bubble. Let someone else do it.
  • When a guy sees a girl and keeps TURNING to look at her. Come on, that is reeking of desperation! Besides, I can't be that good looking! ;)
  • Somebody who won't change his stance in a situation, even when proven to be wrong. It's good to see men who can accept defeat and not crib.
  • Is not courteous to a girl. No matter how "equal" the genders get, chivalry is something that should always stay.

No comments: