Saturday, January 22, 2011

Movies and TV shows

I'm totally hooked onto this series - Modern Family.. OMG it is hilarious!
Atleast from what I've seen so far..

Just watched No one killed Jessica. Made me read more about the case and the offenders. I can't believe the kind of people that live in the world. I mean you get all kinds. But these guys are just beyond belief.
Coming to the movie, I thought Rani was so not the one for the role she  played. I mean the language does not come easily to her and it sounded so wannabe. Priyanka Chopra would have been a better fit. Or Preity maybe?

Wondering what Bharati Yadav  had to go through/going_through.. She's probably killed herself a thousand times for that one lie.

Watched The Green Hornet. Was skeptical about watching it in the beginning because of the "Crime" and "thriller" tags attached to it on imdb. But it turned out to be a comedy- very unexpected but totally fun. The last part was a bit of a drag but otherwise I laughed out aloud so many times! A must-watch if you ask me.

Watching Prison Break. I know it's a little late, but I'm living/loving it. I got a little too carried away and actually cried in one of the episodes. :D Robin Tunney's acting disappoints me though. I mean whenever she's on-screen I'm looking for flaws in her. I don't know why but I can't stop. I enjoy it thoroughly ;)
Oh and Wentworth Miller's character is so awesome. Kinda close to my idea of the "dream guy". I want to know how he is in real life. Go on a date with him maybe. Tried looking online but couldn't find stuff about his gf. Is he gay? I hope not.

And I wanna watch No strings attached. I like Ashton Kutcher. His comic timing is perfect. Plus, he is damn good-looking.

No comments: