Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zakir Naik - #@%$^&%^

I am not a religious person. And most of the times I don't care about who is saying what about their respective religions. But the day I saw this video,(Watch it here), by Dr. Zakir Naik, I was angered and mad at this guy.  I mean at the end of it and while the speech was happening I wanted to yell at him, and I was wondering why the girl didn't do the same! I felt she was humiliated for no reason.

I mean who is this guy dude? What gives him the authority to act like he knows everything? Especially the comment at the end! Derogatory.
I so hate him. How flawed his logic is. Apparently, "There are more women in the world than men" and that's why these guys are allowed to have more than one wives. Before making a statement like that, he should've checked  his facts. In fact there are more men in all these so called Muslim nations than the rest of the world. I think that shows a lot about how well a girl child is treated there.

He goes on to claim that in fact Islam is actually stabilizing the world sex ratio by practicing polygamy. Then in that case Mr. Naik, Muslim guys should be marrying women from Russia and the US and the other developed countries since those are the countries where the women to men ration is slightly higher and that too only in certain age groups. For the rest, the ratio is just about equal.

Look at his confidence while stating his so-called "facts". You would feel like an idiot if you oppose him because he says it with such high authority. No wonder the guys that follow him believe and love everything he says and does. They think it is true. But please guys open up a little and read up before blindly supporting a personality like this as*****!


1 comment:

Malloc Internal said...

Haha. Asshole. His target audience is lower class. And he is used by upper class for their motives. Its kind of lobbying and he is kind of lobbyist.