Saturday, March 12, 2011

A girl I knew.

Inspired from a girl who loved someone, but eventually had to marry someone else. In her head, the first year she was married:


My heart keeps going out to you .
Oh, what have you put me through.

It is hard to make love to someone else,
When I keep picturing it's you
I watch tv all day, Wait for you to come home.

I open the door, but it's not you.
I've made aalu gobi. It's your fav. 

Oh wait, it's not your fav.
Maine pyar kiya is on tv, Remember when I watched it with you?
But it wasn't with You.
I call out your name. But that's not Your name.
Oh wth have you done.
Why is it so hard for me to love.
Someone else, that's not you?



And then time passes by. A year later,
Old memories are overridden by the new ones. 
Golf is her favorite sport now.
New facets of her personality blossom because of the person she is with. 
She's happy now, in love all over again.
You win some and you lose some. 
The game's called life..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow your post reminds me of avril lavigne's sk8er boi.... :P

Ashwini said...

^ :) it's probably just the title. Coz the song as such belittles the other girl and was more about her missing out on an awesome guy.
But this one says, Even her husband is awesome..