Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Men and their types(?)

There are men who like women just because of our pretty faces. Liking us for they we are and how we think is something that I want in Him (No, not Ashton Kutcher). It's nice to know there are guys who look beyond a pretty face and seek out girls who have some brains. Some guy I knew in college was gaga over me because I got 20/20 in some subject. Lol. Kiddy but cute. But feels good now that I think of it. Or maybe he just wasn't lucky?
If you are thinking, "Eh? What has luck got to do with that?" then, Read on..

I think every guy would fall  under one of these categories:

The One-Nighters:
These guys would hit on anything that moves. I don't know how it works. I mean, how can you just chat up and go to bed with someone for a day, and then totally forget about them the next day?
How come there is no urge to talk to them the next day? Is that all guys want?
This guy, Did it with some 10 girls (atleast) and then settled with a girl who is super pious and innocent. Talk about double standards!
Bottom line, these guys would take anything that comes their way, but will settle only with who their parents choose for them.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any other category! Gahahahaha!
You might think there is atleast, maybe one other category that would not go after what was written above. But, no. Don't be mistaken. The set of men is a Universal set, it's just that some of them weren't 'lucky' enough to get what they want. And the search for a pretty face never ends..

No comments: