Friday, March 25, 2011

This and that

I just learned that the term used for the Black people I was talking about previously is Ghetto. And all the babes straighten their hair because it is more manageable. D-uh!
By the way, if you notice, it's just the guys who smell weird..
And that I should have renamed the post to Black instead of Colors :)) since I wasn't really talking about other 'colors'.
There. Did that make you happy? :)

While we're talkin about colors, I have a confession to make: my sister is omnipresent. I see her in the lift, On the road and she has, like, a billion look-alikes. My parents haven't told her yet that she's adopted.

I have a new interest to learn Spanish. Visit a few places in Central America: Panama looks beautiful. So does Honduras.
I wish I could just take a backpack and go. But I've heard it's a dangerous city from a guy- a lazy Latino -Is that being racist too? Or just stereotyping the men? What's the difference between stereotyping and being a racist by the way?


We all feel that our older generations had everything easy, right? Be it in their jobs/ education / family. But the grass always seems greener on the other side. A job in a bank is as bad as IT or say being a doctor. 
I'm already feeling the job pressure, and it's barely been two months! On the flip side, it's interesting plus I'm learning so much..


I barely have sensation left on my fingertips. I'm getting there, Kelly valleau. Oh my God, you should listen to him play! He is my new guru-The old one was Bryan Adams..

No comments: